Ministries of WUM,I
Universal Word Center
G2W Prayer Breakfast
Word Up 2
Feasts of the Lord
Word Up Ministries, Inc.
UNIVERSAL WORD CENTER TEST PAGE
TEST 3: Numbers/Colors/Dreams and Visions
DUE DATE: Due Date: March 8, 2018
Fill in all information completely.
Indicates required field
1. List the three aspects of the Number One which are most important.
2. What was the Foundational Scripture that was read by Dr. James at the beginning of this course?
3. The Law of Numbers is one of the most powerful tools given to the Intellect of Man. True or False
4. What do the numbers One and Eight have in common?
5. What number represents the Law of Difference according to the Spiritual Law of Numbers, and what scripture was given?
6. Nothing new can exist unless something old dies first. True or False
7. What does “Holy, Holy, Holy”, and Colossians 2:9 have in common?
8. What does the Number Four represent and why?
9. What is the significance of Matthew 14: 17-18, and what Number and Meaning is represented?
10. Six is the Number of Man which is also a number of incompletion that reveals to us the void in every man or woman. True or False
11. 11. What do Ephesians 2:2, 2:10, 4:1, 4:17, 5:12, and 5:15 have in common?
12. God gave very specific instructions to Joshua concerning the city of Jericho; what were they?
13. Eight is the number of what?
14. What number represents finality and completion; once it’s done it’s done.
15. The number _____ is the number of perfection and completion in the Natural Realm; its divinity is in the perfect Realm of Creation.
16. Color has the power to express, alert, alter your mood and change your attitude. True or False
17. Color enhances the adornment of the Minister, the Warrior, and Praise and Worship. Why?
18. Why is color the Son of Prosperity?
19. Black is the color of _______________, _______________ , ______________and contains all _______basic colors. Black has authority of everything.
20. What does the color Orange represent is this study?
21. Green represents: ______________ and ________________ .
22. Purple is a dimension of Royalty and ____________ that represents the command to the power of __________.
23. When you dream in color it is _______________; because it’s not the norm.
24. How do dreams and visions help equip us for spiritual battles?
25. What were the Foundational Scriptures read at the opening of Dreams & Visions?
26. Dreams come from the Realm of the________ and are always ___________.
27. There are thirty-five specific dreams mentioned in the Bible. What are the four categories that were given?
28. What determines God’s visitation in Dreams?
29. What are the four types of False Dreams?
30. In your own words, explain the difference between a Dream and a Vision.