Ministries of WUM,I
Universal Word Center
G2W Prayer Breakfast
Word Up 2
Feasts of the Lord
Word Up Ministries, Inc.
UNIVERSAL WORD CENTER TEST PAGE
TEST 2: Spirit, Soul, and Body/ 7 Weapons of Warfare
DUE DATE: Due Date: February 13, 2020
Fill in all information completely.
Indicates required field
1. Describe the action God took in creating man?
2. When God created man, what was the major difference from creating all other living things?
3. Man is a single dimensional being, he is a spirit?
4. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind... (What is this scripture)?
5. Who is the biblical author of the book of Proverbs?
6. We are considered to be 99% flesh and 1% spirit.
7. Proverbs 21:23 warn us to be aware of what?
8. Paul is praying at the church in Thessalonia that they may have their whole spirit, soul, preserved (Blameless) at the coming of our Lord Jesus. What is the scripture?
9. Name the 7 weapons of spiritual warfare
10. Name the 5 functions of our spirit
11. Identify the scripture the best represents our ongoing study of spiritual warfare.
12. Which of these weapons will take you beyond the realm of the flesh to the spiritual realm?
13.The numerical sequence of your birthday has no significance of your purpose on earth.
14.What action did the thief on the cross next to Jesus do, that moved Jesus to exonerate him?
15. What word can we say, when under spiritual attack, that will give us help soon if not immediately?
16. What are the 2 keys elements named in the 12th chapter of Revelations that will give us the victory over the enemy and his minions?
17. Which of the 7 weapons of our warfare is best described as (multiple dimensions) as its meaning will change supernaturally as needed?
18. Which of the 7 weapons is synonymous with our words.
19. You need faith to fast effectively.
20. Discernment is one of our 7 weapons of warfare.